
Today Dylan saw the letter D and said "D, Dylan, D - y - l" and stopped there. I praised him and then spelled it out for him "D - y - l - a - n" to which Dylan responded "Great! That's great mom!" So nice to be affirmed in my spelling abilities :)
He is well into the "Dylan do it" stage. One thing he really enjoys is making his own favorite lunch, a peanut butter (no jelly!) sandwich. Don't be fooled by the underwear in this photo - he is definitely not potty trained. It's a little slow going on my end now that my hands are full with the new baby. I almost prefer to have him in diapers at this point...and speaking of underwear / diapers, Jason and I have noticed that in about 99% of the photos we take of Dylan at home, he is not wearing pants. We're working on getting some pictures of him fully dressed at home, but it sure is easier to work on potty training and change diapers when you don't have to remove pants first!